Frequently Asked Questions
- I did not receive my ticket after making a booking – Is there a problem? The most common answer to this question is to check your SPAM or Trash folder in your email account. Sometimes our automated emails are filtered into either of those folders. Most of the time your ticket is delivered directly into your inbox.
- Do I need to present my e-ticket to the tour provider? You can either use your mobile smart phone to display your ticket or print out your ticket from a computer. As long as you have a photo ID then that’s all you’ll need.
- When should I book my tour? We normally advise you to book 48 hours in advance. However, a lot of activities are available at short notice.
- Why is the tour not available today? Some activities have a cutoff time of 24 hours or more, that’s why we recommend booking in advance. Try to book the activity before you arrive to avoid disappointment.
- Why is the green book button not working? On some activities the minimum amount of people for a tour to run is 2. Simply change the number of adults or children so that it equals 2 or more and the booking button will become available.